Bourbon Peach Iced Tea
Makes 6-8 servings.
- 1 L water
- 6 bags black (orange pekoe) tea
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cups peach juice or nectar
- 8 oz (1 cup) Bulleit Bourbon
- Fresh peach slices and mint sprigs to garnish
- Bring water to a boil in medium pot. Add tea bags, turn off heat and let steep for 5 minutes. Remove and discard the tea bags, then stir in sugar and peach juice. Cool to room temperature, then chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- To serve, fill a tall glass with ice cubes, fresh peach slices and a sprig of mint. Pour in 1 oz of bourbon, then top up the glass with chilled tea. Enjoy!